Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How to fry an egg!!!

Sometimes, ok more than sometimes I forget how to do things or what I'm doing.  I thought to myself this morning, I want to eat a sunny side up egg with rice.  But, on the way to the bathroom I forgot cause I saw one of the cats.  I just made myself an ice coffee with a lot of sugar and went back to bed.  Then I was watching bobby flay on food network and I thought, " that looks cool!!!" I remembered though that I've tried the egg flip many times and I've either broke the yolk and it spread all over the stove or it landed on the floor and Dasher ate it.  He was fast too.  The next time I tried to flip my food was at culinary school.  The pan was kind of heavy and when i did it, it sucked balls.  It didn't look cool and I almost dropped it all over me too.  That's why I moved back and the guy next to me did it for me so it would look nice.  I thanked him too.
The point of this is because I had success this morning!!!  I flipped it right and it came out nice.  Well, when I put it on the plate it became lopsided but I don't care.  It was awesome.  V for victory!!!!!!!

AND NOBODY ATE IT BUT ME!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment